Saturday, April 10, 2010

Send a "Politically Incorrect" Census to Congress

Like most Americans, you've been deluged with expensive advertising to promote the 2010 Census. TV ads, Radio Ads, Banner Ads, and Billboards galore. Uncle Sam is putting your hard-earned tax dollars to work. Sure, the US Constitution does authorize the Congress to count it's citizens once every ten years. But give the Federal Government an inch, and they'll take an unconstitutional mile.

The 2010 Census form does more than ask how many people live in your home. They want to know your race, age, gender, etc. Why does one's ethnicity or gender matter? Why is the Federal Government concerned about your skin color or whether or not you are male or female? Aren't we all equal under the Law?

The Patriot Update and Vision to America have launched an alternative Census—The 2010 Census for Liberty. The Liberty Census 2010 asks 5 simple questions that should be asked by the real Census!

.........The 5 questions----

,,,,,,,,,Are you an American Citizen?

..............Yes
..............No, I am a Resident Alien (Green Card)
..............No, I am an Illegal Alien


..........Do you resent having to "press 1 for English"?

.. .............Yes
................No


..........Are you taxed enough?

...............Yes, please leave me and what little money I have
...................left alone
...............No, please tax me more so that those who don't work

...................for a living get "free" health care
...............Unsure - still trying to understand President Obama's

...................2,700 word.response to this question.


...........Do you recognize the U.S. Constitution as the
...........Supreme Law of the United States of America?

................Yes
................No, it can be modified freely by activist Judges as it is

..................a "living breathing document."


...........Do you think "In God We Trust" should remain on
...........U.S. Currency and in our courtrooms?

...............Yes, God save America
...............No, we are a cosmic mistake. Only President Obama,

...................the self-appointed.Messiah, can save us now



WARNING: THIS CENSUS IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT! So, get all your friends and family to fill out The Liberty Census. We're sending the results to all 535 Members of Congress and The White House


Plus, you'll get a FREE Report on the 10th Amendment, which outlines
the forgotten power of the States, sent to you via E-Mail!

Comments are invited!
Send feedback to: WatchDog@MindlessAndSpineless.com
.

3 comments:

JDW said...

I like this Cenus

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I haven't even gotten a census form for 2010 yet. I called and simply got the normal liberal run-around. They gave me a number to call that was a machine to order a census form ONLY the machine did not understand my speaking. (I speak very clearly) I then got another woman who said she would send me a form and what language would I like. I said "I speak English" she got all huffy and finally took my address to send me a form BUT couldn't tell me when I could expect to receive it.
Is this government by the people, for the people or is this government against the people? You decide


RWD

Ben Franklin said...

I refuse to fill out the census from the government, and will send anyone who comes to my door packing. If asked, I will say I filled out THIS census and have sent it to Washington.