The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:
- From bondage to spiritual faith;
- From spiritual faith to great courage;
- From courage to liberty;
- From liberty to abundance;
- From abundance to complacency;
- From complacency to apathy;
- From apathy to dependence;
- From dependence back into bondage."
The founding fathers believed this to be the case (see note) and set forth a new form of government which they called a 'Representative Republic', in the hope that it could prevent the normal death cycle of all democracies.. The founding fathers had great wisdom and told us that survival of the system required that we elect men (or women) of great 'moral character'. Toward that end, we have failed!
(note) Mark Leven shows in his book, "Ameritobia)" a clear path as to how the founding fathers arrived at our foundingf documents
The Obituary follows:
--- Born 1776
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:
- Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29
- Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
- Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million McCain: 143 million
- Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1
- In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."
Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
Editors Note: Obama has once again used an Executive Order to circumvent the will of the the People and Congress and granted amnesty to millions of Mexican Invaders, many of which will vote without citizenship!
THIS ELECTION IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO RESCUE AND RESTORE AMERICA!