- Allows motorsport race tracks to more quickly write off improvement costs. (value $78 million)
- Allows TV and film producers to write off the first $15 million in production costs inside the U.S. (value $248 million)
- Allows for 50 percent tax credit for expenses related to railroad track maintenance through 2013 (valued $331 million
- Allows for increased tax rebates to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands from a tax on rum imported into the United States. (vaalue $222 million /10 years)
- Allows for a credit of up to $2,500 for buying electric-powered vehicles was expanded to include electric-powered motorcycles, at a cost of $7 million.
- Allows a tax credit for the production of wind, solar and other renewable energy. (value $12.2 billion)
- Allows for a large number of tax credits for research and development,
- Another provision allows exelerated write-off for the costs of expandsion of restaurants and other retailers.
a wants to up the tax the same group again
Send feedback to: WatchDog