Monday, April 2, 2018

Am I A Sexist?

According to Hillary Clinton, if I voted for someone other than her, I am a sexist.

A number of her friends have expressed similar views and a few have written books on the subject.

Let me explain my obvious sexist views:

1.      I believe in the U.S. Constitution.  That means that every Supreme Court, in fact, all Federal Court justices, should be strict constitutionalist.  Hillary stated on several occasions that she would not appoint any constitutionalist judges.  (Not what I want from any president)

2.      The Clintons went from being broke in January 2001 to having a net worth in excess of $220 million in 2013.  That’s an average gain of over $18,000,000/yr.  The only lottery that they won was named the ‘Clinton Foundation’ which brought in millions of dollars in return for political favors.  She and Bill are crooked!  (Not what I want from any president)

3.      Hillary promised to continue the same failed economic policies as Obama put in place.  (Not what I want from any president)

4.      Hillary said that she would continue a foreign policy in which she would lead from behind.  A   practice which resulted in Obama kissing a lot of asses, most notably that of Vladimir Putin.  (Not what I want from any president)

5.      Hillary supports the dangerously flawed Iranian Nuclear Treaty.  (Not what I want from any president)

6.      Hillary said that she would continue the Obama policy with respect to North Korea.  (Not what I want from any president)

7.      Hillary supports open borders. To her, illegal voters are more important than the terrorist, the MS-13 members, and the tons of illegal drugs pouring in from Mexico.  (Not what I want from any president)

There and at least another dozen items including her email scandals, the Benghazi failure and cover-up, and a rigged nomination, that kept this citizen from voting for Mrs. Clinton.

If bring a Patriot, or supporting the U.S. Constitution, or not wanting my country overrun by uninvited immigrants makes me a sexist, I will wear that title as a badge of honor. 



Comments are invited!
Send feedback to:  WatchDog

2 comments:

Foxx Lady said...

Hillary’s conduct since the election has demonstrated that she is unfit for the Office of President.

Megan234 said...

HRC has gone completely bonkers over losing an election. Imagine what would have happen if she had to deal with a serious decision as President

Benghazi all over again?